Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Awesome Week!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Family and Friends,

This week has been awesome! We were able to hear from Apostle Elder L. Tom Perry. It was cool having a mission conference to see all the Elders in my mission and the Long Beach Missionaries. Elder Perry talked about the Book of Mormon that it should be our finding tool, our teaching tool, and our conversion tool. He gave a powerful testimony of the truthfulness of that book and the spirit was so strong. We were also able to find out what is going to happen with Elder Lamb. He needs to stay off his knee for 2 months and we can't sit in the apartment any longer. He is either going back to the MTC and is going to work in the referral Center or he is going to go home and wait it out there. He has taken this news pretty good and I have been learning to be patient and loving and serve my companion. It has been hard with Elder Lamb's personality but I am getting the hang of it! ha ha. We were able to teach 5 less-active lessons this week. The most I have taught in this area, so it was good. We also found a man who has been in-active for 5 years and we are in the process of getting him well intregated into the ward. His story is pretty crazy! So there has been a lot of doctors visits, President interviews, and serving my fellow companion. I am excited to go back out again. I don't know what they are going to do with me the next couple weeks but probably going to be in a trio with the Assistants. Which will be sweet, Elder Sophe and Elder Elliote. They are awesome!! Love you Guys and Take Care.

Elder Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment