Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Tough Week!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Family and Friends,

Well, another tough week! We figured out that Elder Lamb had to stay in the apartment with his leg up for a whole week. YES, that means I sat in the apartment for a week. The only thing that kept me from not going insane was reading Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage. I thought it would be the best time to read that whole book, the week leading up to the Easter Holiday. It was Good! I have grown to appreciate my Savior's earthly ministry and how amazing of a teacher he was. I felt the spirit and have not felt so close to him before. We are going to the hospital to see what the next step is for Elder Lamb. It was suppose to heal this week but it didn't so the next step is to scope it or surgery. So I might be getting a new companion. But we hope that there can be another way. I just want to go out and find people, teach, and help them make covenants with the Lord. So hopefully this week I will be able to go out and work. Lets just say that the area book looks professionally done (I've had a lot of time on my hands). Ha ha. My holidays out on my mission have been the best. Easter was the Bomb! I was able to have Easter dinner with the coolest member family, "The Hanagans". We had a great time and really enjoyed the Easter Spirit. The members here are the so amazing. So grateful for all of your prayers. Pray for the people here in Yorba Linda because my teaching skills are going down because I got no one to teach. haha. I know the Lord will provide away for this work to go on. Love you all

Elder Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment