Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Moving on!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Friends and Family,

Well, this week has been crazy!!! I have been teaching a lot and I am being transferred. I got booted out of Acacia Park ha ha. I'm on my way to the Yorba Linda area (4th Ward). I am senior companion with an elder who has only been out for a transfer and is struggling to stay in the field. I have a lot more responsibility now and I am ready with the Lord's help. Yorba Linda is where most missionarries go home from because its one of the richest areas in California and in the United States. A lot of hard core Born Again Christians who have classes in church on how to attack LDS missionarries. I have heard a lot of bad things! I am really ready for the Challenge. I am going to learn and grow and have to show a lot of Faith. It was so hard to leave Acacia Park, Fullerton. People there are so humble and I am going to miss Yuki's scheduled baptism. I know that I did all I could do and that she will have the blessings of the restored gospel and make covenants with God. I am going to need your prayers in my new area. I am grateful that I will have the Holy ghost to guide me to those that are ready to become humble without being compelled to be humble. I am excited! I love you all.

Elder Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment