Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Busy, Busy, Busy

Monday, April 23, 2012

Family and Friends,
 
 
   Well this week was really busy like always now.  I am enjoying being so busy and doing the Lord's work.  We were able to find a lot of new investigators this week and also teach a lot of lessons.  We are striving to help the same people we talked about last week to enter into the waters of baptism.  Nothing has really changed.  Elder Herron, my new companion is very knowledgeable in the gospel and knows his scriptures inside and out.  He gives me a stronger desire to know my scriptures more and dive into them.  We teach in unity and it is great.  We are still trying to enhance our teaching ability but it is going well.  I got a bad head cold earlier this week.  That is probably the worse sickness I am going to get serving in the states. haha.  It didn't stop me from working.  The ward is doing great!  They are so good at missionary work.  They fellowship non-members wonderfully.  I am still learning how to activate into faith into power.  All you have to do is excercise a particle of faith and miracles will happen.  I am seeing it.  The Lord is blessing us so much much right now, with a willing heart and a peaceful mind.  California Anaheim mission is where its at!
 
Elder Brown
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment