Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday, December 13, 2010

Family and Friends,

Well this week has not been my best week. We tracted all day and tried to get in to teach some people but it just didn't happen. I was depressed you know and then we were able to get an appointment with our most progressing investigators. We taught Zack and Zane twice this last week and we changed their baptismal date to December 26th. The day after Christmas. These boys are awesome and doing all they can to follow the Savior. I am very proud of them and the spirit is always there when we teach them. The Lord has really prepared them for the "Good News". Even though we didn't teach anyone else this week, I am so grateful for being able to teach them and being part of something special. This week has been slow and I was able to go to the West Park Ward Christmas party. That was fun! ha ha. I went from an amazing week to a not so or the worst week on my mission. Things happen and I know there is opposition in all things. I just need to keep my chin up. I know it is because something really good is about to happen. The advesary is trying to stop us. I will keep on trucking with the spirit to guide me and be my support. I love you all I hope that you took my challenge to read the Book of Mormon from last week. You all have a jolly Christmas and don't be afraid to write. Its cool I got p-days to write people if you don't all know. haha. I will keep you posted on good experiences for next week. Oh yea, It was 80 degrees today. Gotta love that California sun!

Elder Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment