Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Friday, October 29, 2010



This picture of Josh and his companion was taken by a sweet member in Josh's area. It was so fun to get this email from her.

Hello Jamie & Theresa,

I am so blessed to have your amazing sons in my ward that I had to take this picture of them last night. So being a Grammy with a Grandson serving in New Mexico I just have to send this to you. Somehow I think you will be pleased to see their smiles.

Tonight my home and visiting teachers were going to take them to dinner but agreed to have dinner here so that we all could enjoy our evening. What a blessing this was! Since we had leftovers I just took them to your sons.

Truly you both have raised sons that are such a delight to be with. I am very sure that they will bring much joy to our ward as they serve the people here in the Westpark ward.

If there is anything I can do for you just let me know. I live close to them and love being able to help where I can.

Love,
Bobi Rush

0 comments:

Post a Comment